Text Link Ads

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Learned Something New!

I learned about Epigenesis today! It's pretty interesting stuff.

I just wanted to take a little break and lay back for a sex.., I mean sec. Basically I just wanted to share some of the things I enjoy doing on the Internet now a days. First and foremost, I love to learn. It's just one of those things I can never get tired of doing. My weakness, however, is that I get bored on a subject to quickly, and instead of absorbing all the information on a subject, I take in only what I can stand and then I move on to the next interesting thing I want to learn about.

Pause a second. What do you mostly do on the Web? If you're the type to just browse, get bored, and do something else. Your only using a fraction of a very capable learning tool that's sitting right in front of your face. I admit I don't just use the Web to just learn and read stuff. I also watch YouTube you know. Then again there's some very cool videos on YouTube that can teach you a couple of things. Anyways I would love to see a couple of comments right about now... Ok, kidding.

No comments: