Text Link Ads

Sunday, April 15, 2007

No Pain, No Game!

Just a thought on a Sunday I wanted to share:

Vapaeso is still brand new to the scene of the blogging business. I sometimes ask myself if this will really take off. I don't think the right answer to the question is, "You just have to wait and see!" It's more of an effort thing. Recently I read a great post about a webworker that started his business years ago and today is managing a community of more than 700,000 visitors per day. It's really inspiring to read these types of stories to anyone who would like to take a shot at this industry, better yet it's uplifting to know that there are people out there who feel exactly the same way but in the mist of the battle, they never gave up and they never surrendered. They kept going. It's about research, knowing your battle ground, knowing your competitors, knowing your content, your community, and your goals. It will take time and effort.

Tomorrow I will have great content for Vapaeso. You can bet on it. I might just do a little SEO as well ;) Cheers. Edgar Q.

No comments: